Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation has engaged Invenpro to customize a Capacitor Impregnation System that could meet the highest process specifications and comply with the stringent safety regulations imposed by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) of Malaysia. Invenpro is one of the most reputable industrial automation companies in Malaysia, known for their innovativeness, customization ideas and pressure vessel system automation.
Customized Vertical Vessel for Capacitor Impregnation System
The biggest challenge is to custom-design a pressure vessel for a complex system. It must be equipped with a fully-automated door closure and a smart process control and profiling. To make this work, our dedicated engineering professionals innovated everything from the ground up.
How Is Our Creation Better?
- Designed to meet International Standards: The pressure vessel is designed to be in compliance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code, Section VIII Div. 1. ASME is an American professional association that regulates the design and construction of boilers and pressure vessels.
- Fully-stainless steel electropolished finishing: The stainless steel and electropolished surface finishing of this pressure vessel system substantially reduces product contamination and adhesion due to its microscopic smoothness that greatly prevents fouling, plugging, scaling and product build-up.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Interface: This intuitive user interface comes with a modern touchscreen display and can be equipped with 50 programmable cycles. The entire system is built for industry standards, which assures quality control and process integrity.
- Operating pressure of up to 90 PSIG with full vacuum: Being on the higher end of the spectrum, our specialized door closure pressure vessel system is able to withstand up to 90 psig in a full-vacuum condition.
- Custom-designed vertical, Top Opening Quick Actuating Door (Clutch Door): This intricate vertical pressure vessel system has a compact layout. The Clutch Door is custom-designed to open from the top as a means to occupy less space.
Maximizing Performance To The Very Core
Maximized performance equals maximized profit. All of Invenpro’s innovation is designed to outdo the rest and generate revenue at an unmatched pace. The Customized Vertical Vessel for Capacitor Impregnation System is designed to operate with close to no requirement of human involvement.
- Fully-automatic Ramp-soak configuration
The ramp-soak sequence can be configured to be fully automatic, eliminating human error and ensuring strict process integrity.
- Fully-controllable Pre-vacuum, Auto Drain & Auto Venting sequence
The system is equipped with fully-automated process controls. No human intervention is required.
- Fully-automatic door closure & opening
The Smart Hydraulic Cylinder & Powerpack System Triple Safety Interlock technology, we created a vertical pressure vessel system with a seamless and fully-automatic door closure & opening process.
- Futureproof Technology
Industry 4.0 is closing in. Our pressure vessel system is Industry 4.0-ready, equipped with remote monitoring of process control. Invest in a technology that will never go obsolete.
This is another huge milestone for Invenpro Malaysia, the premier industrial automation company in Malaysia. We went through a pre-acceptance test and process simulation with the end customer to validate the system performance of this automated pressure vessel system prior to delivery.
Contact us and communicate your thoughts if you are interested in our engineering solutions. We are always ready to innovate.